Peace Lutheran Preschool is an equal opportunity provider. Enrollment applications are considered without regard to race, religion, color or any other basis prohibited by law. All children enrolled in our school must have all the necessary paperwork filled out, which includes an updated shot record, a health statement from a physician, an annual tuberculosis questionnaire, and a signed receipt for these policies and our discipline policy, as well as updated emergency information. Please be sure to read through all the information you received. You will need to return the enrollment packet along with applicable fees before your child will be enrolled. This information must be updated for the safety of your child whenever necessary.
HOURS OF OPERATION AND HOLIDAYS
We are open year round, with the exception of the time period from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day. We follow the El Paso Independent School DIstrict (EPISD) calendar.
Regular hours of operation:
- Operating days and hours are Monday through Friday from 6:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Preschool and Pre-kindergarten class hours are 8:30 am – 11:30am
- Kindergarten class hours are 8:30 am – 1:00pm
- The earliest you may bring your child in without incurring daycare charges is 8:20am. Children here before 8:20 am and after 11:35 am will be charged for daycare
Day Care days
- The Center will be open on the holidays observed by the El Paso Independent School District (EPISD) for day care only, during these holidays there will be no preschool but sign-ups are available in advance for our daycare services.
- In order for us to be open on all daycare sign-up days, we will need a minimum of 15 children signed up at approximately the same times. Your child has to be on the sign-up sheet for admittance. Drop-in availability is not guaranteed during the holidays. Due to our fixed costs, there will be no reduction in tuition for these holidays.
- The Center is closed from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day and Fourth of July
- On Good Friday, we will close at 4:00 pm
HANDS ON ENRICHMENT PROGRAMS:
Offered to children in preschool-kinder, from 1-3 pm, these programs are an enhancement to our morning school program and provided at a small additional costs. Programs include:
- Language Arts
- Math & Science
- Music Appreciation
INFORMATION ON TUITION:
Please stop by our facility for a tour and more information!
REQUIRED ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
Before a child’s admission into the center, parents/guardians are required to provide the following completed forms which must be updated annually or as changed occur: (forms are provided as a PDF download)
- Updates in Progress for the 2017 Summer Program and Fall of 2017.
The Center is open to all children, regardless of race, nationality, or creed, who may benefit from our type of program. To maintain the quality of our program, however, we reserve the right to withdraw any child. All necessary admission paperwork, incident and accident reports, progress reports or other program documents will be filed in the office. These files are kept confidential and, unless otherwise requested, available only to administrative and teaching staff or regulatory authorities.