Peace Lutheran Preschool is an equal opportunity provider. Enrollment applications are considered without regard to race, religion, color or any other basis prohibited by law. All children enrolled in our school must have all the necessary paperwork filled out, which includes an updated shot record, a health statement from a physician, an annual tuberculosis questionnaire, and a signed receipt for these policies and our discipline policy, as well as updated emergency information. Please be sure to read through all the information you received. You will need to return the enrollment packet along with applicable fees before your child will be enrolled. This information must be updated for the safety of your child whenever necessary.
HOURS OF OPERATION AND HOLIDAYS
We are open year round, with the exception of the time period from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day. We follow the El Paso Independent School DIstrict (EPISD) calendar.
Regular hours of operation:
- Operating days and hours are Monday through Friday from 6:30 am to 6:30 pm
- We are a session based preschool & daycare with the AM session running from 8-12 and the PM session running from 12-4. We also offer early morning care from 6:30-8 and extended care from 4-6:30.
- Kindergarten class hours are from 8-3 although the session runs through 4pm.
PEACE PLUS Days
- The Center will be open on the holidays observed by the El Paso Independent School District (EPISD) for day care only, during these holidays there will be no preschool but sign-ups are available in advance for our daycare services.
- Children will still be engaged and following a daily schedule but not a lesson plan format on these days.
- We follow the EPISD school calendar.
INFORMATION ON TUITION:
Please stop by our facility for a tour and more information!
REQUIRED ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
Before a child’s admission into the center, parents/guardians are required to provide the following completed forms which must be updated annually or as changed occur: (forms are provided as a PDF download)
- Updates in Progress for the 2017 Summer Program and Fall of 2017.
The Center is open to all children, regardless of race, nationality, or creed, who may benefit from our type of program. To maintain the quality of our program, however, we reserve the right to withdraw any child. All necessary admission paperwork, incident and accident reports, progress reports or other program documents will be filed in the office. These files are kept confidential and, unless otherwise requested, available only to administrative and teaching staff or regulatory authorities.